Members: Technical writers, translators and everyone interested in technical writing.
- Exchange information and experience about products and services within technical communication, through the organization of events and circulation of documentation
- Promote communication channels for authors of technical documentation, for the expression of their needs and concerns, promoting information, plans and projects related to products and services within the field of technical communication
- Promote events, seminars and conferences
France / CRT (Conseil des Rédacteurs Techniques)
Main industrial branches represented: Software development, telecoms, aeronautics, bio-medicine, and travel industry.
- To maintain a discussion list
- To offer an Intranet channel for members only
- FTo offer ree membership to TC students in France
Sweden / FTI (Föreningen Teknisk Information)
Status: Public, non-profit organisation
Members: Professionals in technical communication: technical writing, information management, documentation projects, illustration
Business sectors: A wide range of business sectors: software, telecom, finance, aviation, transportation, heavy industry, pharmaceutical, translation, business consultants, etc.
- To spread knowledge among members and to enhance public awareness of the field of technical communication
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and experience between our members across corporate lines
- To facilitate technical communicators in building and maintaining their professional network
Finland / STVY (Suomen teknisen viestinnän yhdistys)
Members: STVY is intended for those who work in technical communication; including writers, translators, illustrators, people in localisation, editors, managers, teachers, students and others working in the area.
- Regular local events (Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu, Vaasa)
- Social media
- Participation in TCeurope’s activities